users@glassfish.java.net

Deploying to Glassfish is questionable?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 14:20:03 PST

When I attempt to accomplish a exploded deployment to Glassfish I get the following error.

[code]
PWC3038: Exception processing JAR at resource path C:\glassfish\domains\domain1\autodeploy\jtdi_cm.ear\jtdi_cmEJB.jar in context /jtdi_cmWeb
java.util.zip.ZipException: Access is denied
[code]

Then I go look at the JNDI tree and everything looks good.

[code]
Admin GUI
|_ Application Server
|_JNDI Browsing

INFO: LDR5010: All ejb(s) of [jtdi_cm] loaded successfully!
[/code]

All the ejb are in the the JNDI Tree, but the application does not come up within the Servlet. I am wondering if this involves the TDL libraries.

[code]
Mar 7, 2008 3:44:14 PM org.apache.catalina.startup.TldConfig tldScanJar
[/code]

Any help would be appreciated.

Russ
[Message sent by forum member 'russ205' (russ205)]