users@glassfish.java.net

Re: setTcpNoDelay exception when starting Glassfish

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:03:44 -0500

Hi,

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> I tried the solution as mentioned in http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=34175&tstart=15. I added the line <property name="tcpNoDelay" value="false"/> to domain.xml. It worked! (thanks for that)

The exception is useless and you should not use the property as it will
significantly reduce performance :-) I've proposed that solution to see
if we can isolate the problem, but I doubt you have the same.

I did increased the log level so next version of GlassFish will not
display that scary exception :-)

> But it still doesn't explain why or how it did work with my old config.

Nothing was wrong, just a scary exception :-)

Thanks!

-- Jeanfrancois