users@glassfish.java.net

Re: why choose glassfish and not another?

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:56:24 +0100

That's an easy one ; )
GlassFish is Java EE 5 (second version really), comes with great admin
and monitoring tools, best in class performance, built-in an simple to
use clustering, excellent web services support, is developers friendly
(startup time, dynamic config, etc...), has a growing community and
momentum.
Oh, wait, did I just list all the GlassFish features? ;)
-Alexis