users@glassfish.java.net

Re: The operation CONFIGURE of addon am-configurator completed with an erro

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 02 Mar 2008 14:47:11 PST

Hi sreeni.
This is the current contents of domain-registry.

portlet-container-configurator.enabled=true
jbi_components_configurator.configured=true
jbi_components_configurator.enabled=true
portlet-container-configurator.configured=true

I had thought the message stating the host name was null would be due to the fact that soem sort of ant property had not been set properly and was expecting some sort of answer to that effect.
I am confused as to what caused this to happen in the first place, because it was working for a while, then suddenly stopped working.
Is there some sort of installation log I can look and try disabling them in the reverse order they were applied. I have to say the inner workings and configuration of the server at this point are a little mind boggling. So if I start setting some of these values to false, what in fact will I be doing?
Perhaps there is a beginners guide that gives me a high level overview without getting too bogged down in details?
Cheers for the feedback.
Jeremy
[Message sent by forum member 'jgf1' (jgf1)]