users@glassfish.java.net

Re: App server ceases responding to http requests

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 17:00:26 PST

If by asking for the Glassfish version, you mean the Sun App Server version, that is Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 (build b58g-fcs).

One thing I am trying is increasing the http-service.request-processing.thread-count from 1 to 64, and changing the "-client" JVM option to "-server".

I suspect now that the enterprise.deployment.backend.autoDeploymentFailure error is a symptom of the system no longer responding to http requests.
[Message sent by forum member 'kevinmacdonald' (kevinmacdonald)]