users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Loadbalancer questions

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 07:22:49 -0700

On Mar 31, 2008, at 5:21 AM, Glenn Holmer <gholmer_at_weycogroup.com>
wrote:

> Shreedhar Ganapathy wrote:
>> The official document does not explicitly state that you will need to
>> install the webserver in order to use the LB plugin but points to a
>> document that has this information (and that is not very apparent
>> from the verbiage)
>
> Is this statement up-to-date (from GlassFish_LB_Cluster.html)?

I am referring to the document on docs.sun.com that was mentioned in
the earlier reply. That is part of the product documentation. The
quick start guide has information about setting up the lb-plugin but
does not provide easy link to the webserver download or webserver
configuration. Without that info one cannot really have a quick start :)

The doc you are referring to does have that information.