users@glassfish.java.net

Problem on Leopard

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 12:28:15 PST

Hi,

I have a problem with Glassfish v2ur1 on OS X10.5.2 which make me feel frustrated.
Glassfish started properly (but took quite sometime). Then when I tried to run HelloWorld it took 3 minutes 31 seconds!

I read through this thread, http://forums.java.net/jive/thread.jspa?threadID=32587, then I tried disable <jmx-connector> but it didn't solve my problem since my Glassfish started properly. But from the thread about network connection. I realized that I have the opposite problem. My system works fine with the wireless but not ethernet port. I unplugged my cable from the ethernet port. Then HelloWorld took only 1 second to run!

Is there anyway to solve this problem?
[Message sent by forum member 'manat' (manat)]