users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish and facelets - ear deployment bug ?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 12:46:04 PST

Hi

In NetBeans 6.0 with facelets plugin, I have a web app where I enabled Facelets. This ads the facelets jar to my web app project. If i deploy the web app, everything is fine. But if this project is a module of an Enteprise project, I get something like this:

Error Loading Library: jar:file:/C:/Users/.../dist/gfdeploy/jsf-facelets.jar!/META-INF/jsf-html.taglib.xml
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Users\...\dist\gfdeploy\jsf-facelets.jar (The system cannot find the path specified)

If the lib folder in the server contains those jars and the web app doesn't, it's ok again.

Is this a bug or have I done something wrong?
[Message sent by forum member 'powerhouse_b' (powerhouse_b)]