users@glassfish.java.net

Thread Count tuning in HTTPService

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 14:13:57 PST

I'm searching the best tuning in my glassfish server.

(The application tested, running on glassfish consist in a web module that comunicates with local ejb..Ejb make some database query by toplink..)

I use a tool in order to make many http request at same time.

So I when I edit the HTTPService configuration, I discover that little thread count works better than great thread count.

10 thread count in request processing section of HTTPService configuration work better than 100 or 500 or 1000..

Why?
[Message sent by forum member 'peppeme' (peppeme)]