users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Load Balancer Configuration?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 17:09:14 PST

Hi Gopal,

Thanks for your response regarding help of the load balancer configuration!

In regards of this configuration, i still unable to get the IIS to forward the request to the particular application.

Here is the information about the configuration I have defined in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1:

Currently, I have a application server running on the different machine as the IIS and the application server has been configured with two clusters (cluster1 and cluster2), each cluster has one instance defined (cluster1 has instance1and cluster2 has instance2).

In the cluster1, I have deployed the app1 to the instance1.
In the cluster2, I have deployed the app2 to the instance2.

I have also defined the www.app1.net and www.app2.net in the IIS, but of the web has been successfully configured using the load balancer plugin.

When I try to connect to the www.app1.net via the web browser, It take me to the app1, but when I try to connect to the www.app2.net via the web browser, It also take me to the app1 instead of app2.

Do you have any idea of what I need to do get the www.app2.net to take me to app2?
[Message sent by forum member 'wpchau' (wpchau)]