users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v2 Error

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 20:15:50 +0100

Which version of GlassFish? v2 or v2ur1 (the later has a fix for an
OOM bug in v2).

You probably need to be more specific about what you are experiencing.
Do you see (using jconsole for instance) the memory grow at an unusual
rate?
How long does it take before you reach the OOM and what is the
application doing .
Have you done some load-testing?

It may be hard to debug this over this forum. Have you considered
contacting support?

thanks,
-Alexis