users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish classloaders

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 23:10:45 PST

Yes, I edited the post, but I guess it doesn't resend it to the email list.

Citing that document:

"The default value is delegate="true", which causes the Web Classloader to delegate in the same manner as the other class loaders. You must use delegate="true" for a web application that accesses EJB components or that acts as a web service client or endpoint. For details about sun-web.xml, see "The sun-web.xml File" in Sun Java System Application Server Enterprise Edition 9.0 2006Q1 Application Deployment Guide."

Note the "must use delegate" part of the second sentence.
[Message sent by forum member 'whartung' (whartung)]