users@glassfish.java.net

Problem deploying

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 20:45:48 PST

Hi I been using glassfish for a time now without any problems, last week I found that the server where my project was deployed on was down, without a problem I started the domain again and every thing seem to be working good. The next day I wasn't to access the console on the host:4848, the server was down again and once again I started the domain with out problem, but when I tried to access the console again the same problem, the browser says that its a problem finding the server, the log is the one attached. But apparentlly the server started

I also tried to undeploy the application using the asadmin undeploy appname.war but got an error Undeployment failed - Invalid user or password.
I'm the administrator of the servers account.

Does any one knows what to do, I'm stuck with this problem and need help really bad.

thanks in advance
[Message sent by forum member 'getyourfree3' (getyourfree3)]