users@glassfish.java.net

login page secure

From: Rohiini N <rohiini.n_at_tcs.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 19:25:04 +0530

hi

I am trying to implement form based login in ee5 + glassfish. I need the
login page alone to run in https and then later switch back to http.but
when i specify

< user- data- constraint>
<transport-guarantee> CONFIDENTIAL</transport-guarantee>
</ user- data- constraint>

 in web.xml for only the login page , it doesn't work . It still applies
it for the whole application.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks,
Rohiini N