users@glassfish.java.net

hello.war deployment fails

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 03:46:01 PST

I have downloaded the hello.war and deployed it though Glassfish admin console. But once I launch the application following exception got appeared. Then I run the verifier tool which comes with glassfish server and didn't find any failures with hello.war file.

Exception:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: java.lang.NullPointerException

Environment: winxp,Glassfish v2-b58g,jdk1.5.0_13

Can anybody tell me what might be causing the problem.

Please find the attached server log for your reference.

Thanks,
Krishantha.
[Message sent by forum member 'krishantha' (krishantha)]