users@glassfish.java.net

Admin console problems in Java Application Server 9.1_01

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:08:11 PST

Hi,

We are trying out Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01.
After creating my domain, I logged into the admin console. I was able to log in, but when it loaded, the main frame and the left frame contained this error:

HTTP Status 500 -
type Exception report
message
descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException while attempting to process a 'afterCreate' event for 'alert'.
root cause
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException while attempting to process a 'afterCreate' event for 'alert'.
root cause
root cause
java.lang.NullPointerException
note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01 logs.
Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01

Has anyone else encountered this problem, or know what might be causing it?

Any help is greatly appreciated. I've attached my server log containing the exceptions.

Thanks
[Message sent by forum member 'javawxz' (javawxz)]