users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Product registration failed.

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 08:11:45 -0800

Hi Hoang
This error may be coming from the registration server backend. Thanks
for letting us know. We will inform the team about it.
You can use the admin GUI console after installation to try again. On
the common tasks page, there is a registration button. You can also use
the update center UI's register button for this purpose.

Regardless the backend server issue may prevent you from completing your
registration until that problem is resolved. So please stay tuned on
that while we convey this to the backend team.

Thanks
Shreedhar