users@glassfish.java.net

Correct Syntax for context.xml

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 03:08:56 PST

Hi,
I'm trying to authenticate my application using an ldap realm giving the information for it in the context.xml. First of all I used the one I created for tomcat, but glassfish seems to ignore it, then I searched through the internet info on how to write it, but I don't find anything; the only link talking about it was:
http://weblogs.java.net/blog/amyroh/archive/2007/05/context_webapp_1.html
but it says only that is possible to use a context.xml in my META-INF directory in the war.
I prefer to not create an ldap realm in glassfish, so is more simple for me to handle the specific configuration for my application.

Does someone know what is the correct syntax for it and what I have to do to make glassfish read it? Can anyone give me an example for an ldap realm?

Thanks!
Stefy
[Message sent by forum member 'stefax' (stefax)]