users@glassfish.java.net

Can't install Glassfish in the same folder

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 14:04:26 PST

Hello,

after an attempt to uninstall Glassfish with errors, I'm not being able to install it again in the same folder. The install program says that it detected an installed Glassfish at the same folder, even if I completely delete it.
I deleted every reference to the folder in the system registry with no success: the install insists that there is a Glassfish there.

Does anybody knows where Glassfish keeps the record of the previous installation so I can delete it?

Thank you,
Marcos Ackel
[Message sent by forum member 'mvackel' (mvackel)]