users@glassfish.java.net

Keeping the Console Open?

From: Asleson, Ryan <asleson_at_BIWORLDWIDE.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:30:00 -0600

Hello,

I'm new to Glassfish as we're evaluating it for use in our company as a
replacement for our existing Java application server.

One small question: when I launch Glassfish v2 locally on my WinXP box
using the startenv.bat script, a DOS console window opens briefly
stating that Glassfish is starting up, but when startup is complete the
DOS console closes.

How can I keep this window open? I want the DOS window to stay open so
I know the app server is still running, and to see any error messages
that might be written out.

Thank you!!

-Ryan

This e-mail message is being sent solely for use by the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by phone or reply by e-mail, delete the original message and destroy all copies. Thank you.