users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Extreme newbie question on new install of GlassFish

From: sankara rao bhogi <Sankara.Rao_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 11:16:45 +0530

Shreedhar Ganapathy wrote:
> You are right in writing to this alias. Please post all your questions
> and we are here to help. Sorry you had to go through without any man
> pages or documentation on this particular issue.
> We should improve on this front. I assume you downloaded the GlassFish
> v1 package.
Quick start guide available at GlassFish site does mention about default
admin username and admin password:
https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/quickstart/index.html#ProcedureTo_Log_In_to_the_Admin_Console

Where as the bundled quick start guide with the installable (under
$INSTALL_DIR/docs), doesn't mention about the default user name and
password.

regards
sankar