users@glassfish.java.net

Re: unable to get working alternate docroots

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 11:56:28 PST

absolutely baffled...cannot make this work. trying to do a simple virtual path, aka IIS virtual directory in an effort to use GF over IIS...

Using the admin GUI, I added a altneratedocroot to my virtual server...this is the resulting line in domain.xml:
             <property name="alternatedocroot_1" value="from=/media/* dir=c:/temp"/>

I was expectivng to see "c:/temp/media/0.gif" when requesting http://localhost/media/0.gif...

Is there some log setting I can change to get more info? I set the root logger to FINEST, and saw nothing related...

This is a simple test case, as eventually I would need a UNC path to a SAN share...but, I thought the UNC's were causing problems.

Please help!

(BTW, this is GF 2UR1)
[Message sent by forum member 'rlstephens' (rlstephens)]