users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Response Code: 100-Continue, discarding

From: Jeanfrancois Arcand <Jeanfrancois.Arcand_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 13:08:35 -0500

Hi,

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Is there any way that Glassfish can ignore an expects: Continue header that it receives and not send the relevant 100-Continue message.
>
> I have an Ayava device using Glassfish webservices, and it sends an Expect: Con tinue in some of its headers, which if the web server responds (correctly) 100-COntinue, the device crashes. Is there any way of disabling the 100 response message or setting the server to run in HTTP 1.0 mode which does not support this message?

Not by default. It should not be complicated to implement if you follow
this thread:

http://www.nabble.com/expires-header-valve-td14719175.html#a14719175

Let us know if you need some help on how to do that. We can continue the
discussion on users_at_grizzly.dev.java.net so grizzlies users can also help.

Thanks

-- Jeanfrancois