users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish V2 EE security debugging

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 06:50:15 PST

Hi,

I am migrating my Spring MVC application from GlassFish V2 security realm authentication to an SSO authentication using sun access manager policy agent 2.2. Ive been having trouble with the roles that I have defined in the declarative security of my app. Is there a standard way of debugging security in Glassfish? How can I view the role that my app is receiving from Access Manager? I tried playing around with the audit modules but I couldn't find much in Sun's official documentation. Any help in debugging my issues with declarative security would be helpful.
[Message sent by forum member 'phife757' (phife757)]