users@glassfish.java.net

Memory leaks per deployment in SJSAS 8.2 Update 4

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 22:22:14 PST

I'm using SJSAS Platform Edition 8.2.
We have a problem with memory leaks and crash of the server when heap space is full:
"OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space".
I have noticed, that the heap space increases at deployment, but not per each deployment.
Then we have updated the server with Update 4:

http://sunsolve.sun.com/search/document.do?assetkey=1-21-124681-05-1

There in the problem description (first patch) has been written, that: Memory leaks in libj2eeplugin.so for Application server per deployment
But it's all the same, server has stopped when the heap space is full.
What is libj2eeplugin.so and where it is located, I have not found it.

Thank you for replies.
[Message sent by forum member 'mikamj' (mikamj)]