users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Suggestions

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 18:37:35 -0800

glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Everyone's a critic :) I hope the following criticism results in some positive changes:

Most welcome :)
> 1) I find the main Glassfish website to be too crowded and ugly. It could reuse a serious facelift to make it look more professional.

Agreed and we have been feeling it too. Paul Sterk, our community
manager, is looking into suggestions for look and feel and organization
of content on the site. If you have any suggestions, please share them
here and it will help immensely.
> 2) You might want to consider using the same version names as the JDK, i.e. "update 1" versus "update release 1".

Yup, this is a terminology issue. We should remain consistent.