users@glassfish.java.net

Relationship NOT marked cascade PERSIST

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 15:25:01 PST

I have spent most of the day combing through the entity beans I created ensuring I have the relationships identified correctly. I have ran the annotations through the Sun App Server verifier utility. The applicat also deploys to Glassfish, however, when I run the application, it is throwing an error

java.lang.IllegalStateException: During synchronization a new object was found through a relationship that was not marked cascade PERSIST: com.cm.ejb.bean.entity.ItemPart_at_1f40964.
        at oracle.toplink.essentials.internal.ejb.cmp3.base.RepeatableWriteUnitOfWork$1.iterate(RepeatableWriteUnitOfWork.java:140)

I have tried to trim back the relations where possible so it would be easy to follow. Any suggestions would be greated appreciated.

Russ
[Message sent by forum member 'russ205' (russ205)]