users@glassfish.java.net

Re: External JMX Connections

From: Jason Lee <jason_at_steeplesoft.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 08:40:17 -0600

On 2/13/08, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org> wrote:

> I am sorry this couldn't be obvious :).
> Actually, we are printing the JMXServiceURL on "asadmin start-domain"
> solely for users like you.
> (Please read the output of that command on console ;) )

Well, it's probably more of a failing of mine than anything else. I've used
GlassFish for so long (almost two years now?) that I've kinda quit paying
attention to those startup messages, and it never occurred to me to look in
the logs for that information. RTFL(ogs), right?

Thanks for the help. I'm connecting and can press on now. :)

--
Jason Lee, SCJP
Software Architect -- Objectstream, Inc.