users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ServletContext.getRealPath() in EJB webservice

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 02:21:00 PST

Hello,

Ok, looks like my question isn't trivial.

To put it in another way:

Can I access the ad-hoc servlet of an EJB webservice endpoint (EjbWebServiceServlet) somehow from my EJB class? Injecting the WebServiceContext doesn't allow me to do this, since the MessageContext I can get from it, doesn't contain the ServletContext (see: https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/webservices/dispatch_process.html, section on "EJB Endpoint Deployment and Dispatching", last paragraph, no. 1.).

Thanks.

Kolos
[Message sent by forum member 'kolos' (kolos)]