users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish, Netbeans 6.0 and port 8080....

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:23:59 PST

I'm trying to run a webapp in Netbeans 6.0 via Glassfish. When I run the app, Glassfish starts up correctly but then fails because 'port 8080 is in use'. I changed all of the port 8080 references in Glassfish's config to 9090 (as I've also done in Tomcat, which runs correctly). OracleXE is installed using 8080. I shut down Oracle and it still happens. Oracle needs the port and I need Oracle. How can I set Glassfish to run on port 9090 for HTTP requests within Netbeans?
[Message sent by forum member 'ddog' (ddog)]