users@glassfish.java.net

how to inject session bean into servlet using _at_EJB

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 07:59:55 PST

Hello!

I have a simple test enterprise application and I can't get my session bean to be injected into the servlet. The field in the servlet is always null. I tried various configurations (for example to set @EJB.mappedName) but none of them worked although the session bean is accessible from JNDI using direct lookup (and JNDI viewer also shows it).

I use glassfish v2 with "exploded directory deployment" but I tried to deploy it as an ear archive as well. My directory layout and source files are attached.

Could you please help me what am I missing?

Thanks in advance!
Norbi
[Message sent by forum member 'snorbicet' (snorbicet)]