users@glassfish.java.net

Learning EJB on eclipse & glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:02:34 PST

I want to learn EJB 3.0 - I haven't done any EJB development for years and have forgotten everything (pretty much) I ever learned. I'd like to learn EJB 3.0 for deployment on a glassfish server - but I currently use eclipse as my IDE and most tutorials seem to be for NetBeans.

Is anyone aware of an eclipse based EJB tutorial - or do I have to learn it all on NetBeans and then transfer the skills/knowledge back to eclipse... (Which may not be that easy...)?
[Message sent by forum member 'phunni' (phunni)]