users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Problem using Jersey in conjunction with Hibernate

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 00:52:03 PST

Hi Paul.

Thanks for your quick answers.

As I found out in the meanwhile both hibernate and jersey depend on asm libraries (hibernate indirectly through cglib) of different versions (1.5.3 and 3.1). I built cglib anew resulting in jersey and hibernate both depending on the same asm version (3.1). Using this newly built gclib I succeeded in running hibernate and jersey together in glassfish.

Then I found out that in cglib-nodep the asm library is moved to another package resulting in a cglib independent of any asm.jar (as suggested by your solution).

Now I'm using the 'nodep' version of cglib. Using this constellation I am not forced to modify anything.

Thank you for your comments.

Alexander.
[Message sent by forum member 'sahlix' (sahlix)]