users@glassfish.java.net

unable to send messages to Queues.

From: Vineet Miharia <vmiharia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:14:27 -0500

I am running cluster setup configuration with one DAS and one Instance. All
are installed on same Linux machine. DAS and instance starts up fine, but I
am unable to send any messages to the Queue. Instance log says that it
connection is closed.

Before sending messages, I checked that JMS broker is running. I also
checked /etc/hosts file to verify that hostname is correctly pointing to
correct IP. I can connect to JMS broker from remote machine. So, it should
not be a firewall issue. I tried restarting instance, that did not work
either.

I am attaching both domain server log and instance server log.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Vineet.

--
A clean desk is an indication of a cluttered desk-drawer.