users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: Enable Session Memory Replication

From: Asleson, Ryan <asleson_at_BIWORLDWIDE.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 07:47:29 -0600

I do have the <distributable /> tag in web.xml. Also, the sun-web.xml
looks like what appears below. Is there anything else to check? I saw
some errors in the log about items not being serializable, but I fixed
those yet the memory replication doesn't appear to be working.

Is there a way to know if the session replication is even being
attempted?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE sun-web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Application
Server 9.0 Servlet 2.5//EN"
"http://www.sun.com/software/appserver/dtds/sun-web-app_2_5-0.dtd">
<sun-web-app error-url="">
    <session-config>
        <session-manager persistence-type="replicated">
            <manager-properties>
                <property name="persistenceFrequency"
value="web-method"/>
            </manager-properties>
            <store-properties>
                <property name="persistenceScope" value="session"/>
            </store-properties>
        </session-manager>
        <session-properties/>
        <cookie-properties/>