users@glassfish.java.net

unable to get working alternate docroots

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 09:22:20 PST

Hello,

I followed the information posted at this blog:

http://blogs.sun.com/jluehe/entry/alternate_docroots_in_web_applications

and at this thread:

but I am still unable to get working this on my Glassfish (v2ur1-b09d-darwin) server running on Mac OS X 10.5.1

I entered in the admin console:

In the admin console, I selected tree node: Configuration -> HTTP-Service -> Virtual Server -> server
on the right panel, added a row to the property table,
property name: alternatedocroot_1
property value: from=/myimages/* dir=/images

but when I typed "http://localhost:8080/myimages/image1.jpg" I got the 404 error.

I can't figure it out why is not working. Thanks for any help!

-Andre
[Message sent by forum member 'andremat' (andremat)]