users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Cluster on Different Machines

From: Shreedhar Ganapathy <Shreedhar.Ganapathy_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:54:54 -0800

Hi Ryan
Prashanth's blog
http://blogs.sun.com/Prashanth/entry/setting_up_load_balancing_in
should also help you with this.

And you can always ask us for help if you need it on this mailing
alias/forum.

If you need it, we can also setup a concall to give your company some
in-depth overviews on GlassFish. So please don't hesitate to ask.

Given that your company has been a WebLogic deployment, it would help
the GlassFish community a lot to improve GlassFish if you can share your
insights on where either products are better/worse.

We are capturing these data in the following wiki page:

http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=GlassFishVsTomcat
(The page should probably be renamed :) )

Please feel free to contribute.

Thanks
Shreedhar Ganapathy