users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Notice: GlassFish Downloads Outage

From: Paul Sterk <Paul.Sterk_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 08:54:22 -0800

All,

The java.net outage is still affecting the v2ur1-b09d build.  We are escalating the resolution of this issue.  More to follow.

Paul

All,

Update on the java.net outage. The IT support staff are currently restoring the most recent data to the download servers.  I do not have an exact estimate on when this will be done, but am hoping it will be later this evening, PT.

Paul

All,

There is a server problem that is preventing users from downloading bits from sites such as:

https://glassfish.dev.java.net/downloads/v2ur1-b09d.html

BTW, I am able to access the v3 bits by doing:

svn checkout https://svn.dev.java.net/svn/glassfish-svn/trunk/v3

I'll pass along more updates as they become available.

Paul