users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hibernate and Spring not working on Glassfish 2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 02:06:05 PST

We've never had any problems with hibernate when we put the libs in the gf lib directory. However, when we moved over to package the hibernate libs with the application we've had some problems from time to time with gf when running it from eclipse. Gf then tells us that it can't find the persistence unit. This might be an eclipse deployment issue. We never have any problems when we deploy the packaged ear file.
[Message sent by forum member 'woel' (woel)]