users@glassfish.java.net

Precompile tag library using jspc

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 11:20:08 PST

Is it possible to precompile a tag library using jspc? I have my WARs precompiling just fine, which includes jspc compiling the tag files in my tag library. For various reasons, I'm trying to get my tag library to be precompiled before it is used by a webapp.

I've played around with uriroot and uribase, but nothing seems to work. At the very best, jspc seems to run just fine, but doesn't seem to compile anything. Has anybody ever done this, or have links to documentation on tag library precompilation?
[Message sent by forum member 'nstoddar' (nstoddar)]