users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Hibernate persistence integration in Glassfish

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 09:14:26 +0530

Looks like a set up issue to me. We know Hibernate works very very well
GlassFish and there is no reason for it to not working in Sailfin. What
is the provider name that you use in your persistence.xml? Can you
search all the jar files in domains/domain1/lib to see if any jar
actually contains that class or not?

Thanks,
Sahoo