users@glassfish.java.net

Re: App server 9 -Hot deployment of Strust Action class - does not work

From: Hong Zhang <Hong.Zhang_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 09:55:58 -0500

Hi,
  What you did is not supported in 9.x (this might change in the next
release). Restart server is not sufficient for the changes to take
effect for the application. If you make class changes, you will have to
redeploy the application. The dynamic reloading (what we referred as hot
deployment) might be the most convenient for you:
http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/819-3673/6n5sk1d47?a=view#beadz

- Hong