users@glassfish.java.net

Admin console displays my Web Apps, but not the Web Services they provide

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 09:44:58 PST

I'm running Suna App Server 9.1 (Build b58g-fcs) that came bundled with my Netbeans 6.0 installation.

I built a web app that contains 3 web services. (I originally built this using Netbeans 5.5 and had it deployed to Tomcat, but now I've upgraded to Netbeans 6.0 and Glassfish v2.)

My app deploys and runs fine. The services seem to be up and running, the WSDL gets returned when I ask for it, etc. The application shows up on the App Server admin connsole under Applications/Web Applications, with enabled=true, and under Sub Components I see my web service components, which have type "Servlet".

The problem is that if I click on the admin console's "Web Services" item in the tree, I see "no items found".

Any explanation? This should work, right?

Duncan
[Message sent by forum member 'duncant' (duncant)]