users@glassfish.java.net

Logging into the admin console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 08:01:51 PST

All,

I really am having trouble logging into the admin console for a domain the was created in a different directory and is using a baseport of 9000. Everytime I try to connect to
http://localhost:9048 with the correct authentication it never gets to the console just hangs there trying the load it. I can start the domain just fine from the CLI. Is there a way I can debug what is going on?

Thanks,
Jay

bears [54] asadmin start-domain --domaindir $HOME/domains hudson
Starting Domain hudson, please wait.
Log redirected to /home/hudson/domains/hudson/logs/server.log.
Please enter the admin user name>admin
Please enter the admin password>
Redirecting output to /home/hudson/domains/hudson/logs/server.log
Domain hudson started.
Domain [hudson] is running [Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_01 (build b09d-fcs)] with its configuration and logs at: [/h
ome/hudson/domains].
Admin Console is available at [http://localhost:9048].
Use the same port [9048] for "asadmin" commands.
User web applications are available at these URLs:
[http://localhost:9080 https://localhost:9081 ].
Following web-contexts are available:
[/web1 /__wstx-services hudson ].
Standard JMX Clients (like JConsole) can connect to JMXServiceURL:
[service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://usa0207ux202:9086/jmxrmi] for domain management purposes.
Domain listens on at least following ports for connections:
[9080 9081 9048 9037 9038 9039 9086 ].
Domain supports application server clusters and other standalone instances.
[Message sent by forum member 'mezlight' (mezlight)]