users@glassfish.java.net

(NetBeans + Glassfish) + Vista = Big Problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 01:58:52 PST

Hello!

I use NetBeans with Glassfish to deploy my work. Now I get my new Notebook and it comes with Vista. When I start my Project with Glassfish I get errors but nothing to see from my work.

The error:
HTTP Status 404 -

type Status report

message

descriptionThe requested resource () is not available.
Sun Java System Application Server 9.1

When I start the Server and watch at the Admin Panel (http://localhost:4848) I get this error:
HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

message

descriptionThe server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: PWC1391: Servlet.init() for servlet FacesServlet threw exception

root cause

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Application was not properly initialized at startup, could not find Factory: javax.faces.context.FacesContextFactory

note The full stack traces of the exception and its root causes are available in the Sun Java System Application Server 9.1 logs.
Sun Java System Application Server 9.1

Can anyone help me? I don't know what I should do!

Greats from Germany!
[Message sent by forum member 'choernchen' (choernchen)]