users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS remote client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:10:24 PST

Hi,

I got to exactly the same point, wondering what this __SYSTEM/descriptors/jmsra is.

My scenario is a little bit different: I have an application in tomcat 6.0.14 and it are supposed to send JMS messages to a GlassFish (9.1_01 build b09d-fcs). Now they are localhost, but in an production enviroment we'll have two servers.

The exactly same code I use to send messages in an test application I just pasted in a Servlet and it didn't work. Renaming the appserv-rt.jar to zappserv-rt.jar I could walk a step further, but now I'm stucked again.

Have you managed to solve your problem? I belive mine is very similar to yours.

Just for information, I'm creating InitialContext passing the following properties:

props.setProperty("java.naming.factory.initial","com.sun.enterprise.naming.SerialInitContextFactory");
props.setProperty("java.naming.factory.url.pkgs","com.sun.enterprise.naming");
props.setProperty("java.naming.factory.state", "com.sun.corba.ee.impl.presentation.rmi.JNDIStateFactoryImpl");

And I put the following jars in my apache-tomcat-6.0.14\lib folder:

appserv-admin.jar
appserv-deployment-client.jar
appserv-ext.jar
appserv-rt.jar
imqjmsra.jar
javaee.jar

obs.: I renamed all of them to z + name, like zappserv-admin.jar.

Thank you very much.

Silvio dos Passos Neto
[Message sent by forum member 'silvioneto' (silvioneto)]