users@glassfish.java.net

German special characters dosent recognize??

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 01:06:13 PST

I hav problem when im develpoping my module in my local machine(GFV1 running on Vista) and testing.It shows me correct german special characters but when im deploying it on live server (GFV1 running on linux) it showing '??' an and other senseless characters instead of german special characters can someone tell where can be the problem ??
It has something to do with my application or it has to do with running enviornment and glassfish ?
[Message sent by forum member 'manischsingh' (manischsingh)]