users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Need for direct jdbc connection information in EJB (url,login,password)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 08:48:56 PST

Thank you for your response,

I can get the url from the metadata with your method, but not the password. So it can't work for me.

The connection on which i get exception is got from injection (@Resource(name="....)).
The exception said "some work is done outside the transaction".

Never mind. DBunit had to launch a new thread and work in it I suppose. But my real problem was to get information on connection.

Apparently there is no clean method to do what i wanted. So i keep it dirty and working.

Thank you again.
[Message sent by forum member 'otexier' (otexier)]