users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can not start domain

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:30:19 PST

Update. I have uninstalled/re-installed the server and still get the same problem. I have not had this issue on any previous installation. Running ./asadmin start-domain domain1 always prompts the admin user amd pass, along with the master pass. I enter them and it starts. But here its not prompting and goes right to this error:

Log redirected to /opt/SUN/SUNAppSrv/9.1_01/domains/domain1/logs/server.log.
Jan 22, 2008 5:03:09 AM com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.LoginContextDriver doPasswordLogin
INFO: SEC5046: Audit: Authentication refused for [admin].
Incorrect admin username and/or password
CLI156 Could not start the domain domain1.
[Message sent by forum member 'sbeard' (sbeard)]