users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Seam Support In Glassfish

From: digi_pixel <napperley_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 18:17:39 -0800 (PST)

Although yours is working mine ends up with this show stopper error in the
Glassfish server log:

PWC1275: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of
class org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener

On the web page when the EAR is deployed:

HTTP Status 503 -

type Status report

message